© 2016 Wyatt Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. All rights reserved.
Lawrence, Kansas | email: WyattHVAC@gmail.com | call: (785) 842-2468
- Check and replace, as needed. Doing so will improve efficiency, lowering monthly utility costs, and preventing system failures.
- On average, 1"-2" pleated filters will last 90 days.
- Larger filters, such as 5" Air Bear, only need to be changed once a year.
- What does the MERV value mean? MERV stands for Minimum Efficiency Reporting Value. The MERV values vary from 1 to 16, with the higher values being more efficient in trapping airborne particles.
Inspect Furnace or Heat Pump
- Check the area around your furnace for flammable materials that can pose a safety risk to your home.
- If you have a heat pump with an outdoor unit, check the outdoor area around it and remove debris such as leaves, grass clippings, & dirt.
Schedule a Preventative Maintenance Check
- A Fall furnace check will identify any potential problems and ensure your system is working as efficiently as possible.
- Technicians will check for reliable, efficient and safe operation of all HVAC equipment.
- A clean, well-adjusted heating system will save you money on fuel and prolong furnace life.
Inspect Whole-House Humidifier
- Routine whole house humidifier maintenance is required to prevent the unit from becoming a perfect mold distribution device and to maximize its performance.
Did you know that we offer a fall preventative maintenance plan? For additional savings, you can get set up on our yearly preventative plan. We will come out to service your unit once during the cooling season and once during the heating season.
Give us a call today for more details!